Monday 3 February 2014

REVIEW: Lets Talk About Masks.....

Yes lets talk about hair masks they are something I rely on to keep my hair in better condition and the 2 I want to talk about today have been like miracle products over the last year and I don't think I could live without them!




Everyone knows about the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque its pretty much a cult product in the beauty world and it took be so long to actually try it as it is so expensive here in the UK. The second is the Pure Luxury Argan Colour Protect Therapy Mask that I randomly found in TK Maxx and after the first use I new it was going to be my hairs new BFF. The only down side to it though is that this is the 2nd one Ive found but they have completely disappeared from TK Maxx and I cant find them online.


The Macadamia Deep Repair Masque has become something my hair cant live without unlike most deep repair hair masks this is actually one you apply while in the shower and leave on for 7 mins (or longer its up to you). If I find that my hair is looking and feeling dryer than normal and I just need a quick treatment to make it soft and shiny then this is my go to product! 
It makes my hair super soft I have yet to find an in shower product that has managed to match this, with being a dyed blonde this is very import to me. Plus the smell is amazing which is always a plus when you have to keep a product on your hair for a period of time.


This right here was my first love in the hair world it is just amazing! unlike the Macadamia this is a much thicker consistency and is a mask you apply before you shower and onto dry hair. I usually keep this on for a few hours when my hair is in desperate need of moisture and repair. To intensify the treatment I usually wrap my hair in clingfilm and apply a towel around my head to keep the hair a little bit warm. The best part about this product is the price I only paid £4.99 for the tub of amazingness :)

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on Argan Luxury Mask I will be forever grateful :)

post signature
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment