Sunday 9 February 2014

Currently...


So this isn't a link up or anything although I think that would be such a cool post but I was reading through some of my fave blogs and started reading a post over on Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and loved this idea :)


Currently Burning…


 At the moment I am trying to burn through a bunch of my candles seeing as I have so many and never get round to burning them. So I'm currently burning through Bath & Body Works 3 wick in Frosted Cranberry and Bath & Body Works mason jar in Snow Day. I like mixing 2 scents together :)

Currently Watching…

At the moment I am re watching Supernatural from season 1. So far Ive got to season 4 but its one of those TV shows that I can watch over and over again and still not get bored of, its also one of those shows that I can just pick a random episode and watch. I also recently started re watching Sons of Anarchy from the beginning again hmph I miss the days when everything was good in season 1 opposed to the cluster F that season 7 ended on haha 



One of my Fave outtakes freaking love him!

Currently On My “To Do” List…

For once I dont have to much to my list of stuff to do. I have a few people I need to email or text about things but nothing major. Only things I really want to do is write up a bunch of blog posts for the next few days and find a hotel for IMATS London in June!

Currently Excited About…

IMATS London!! I bought my ticket last week and I am so freaking excited that I am actually going!! Its probably a bad idea I mean all that discount makeup and my addiction to buying it?? Ahhhhh.
I am also pretty excited to finally getting my hair put in and trying out a completely different colour combo for me.

Currently Lusting After…

Image Credit: Toryburch.com
 The Tory Burch Marion Slouchy Tote I have been lusting over this for monthssss I just love it its a total me bag I just hate that the price tag is £475 ($779). Maybe I will treat myself for my birthday in a few months but I still don't see myself being able to hand over that kind of cash haha

Currently Loving…



Pinterest! Ive mentioned in the past that I go from being obsessed with it to not opening the website for weeks but I have been loving it recently. I don't know if its just the people I follow just have great taste in re pinning things or i am just that bored all the time that I need something to do haha

Currently Anxious About…

 Hmm I honestly cant really think of anything I'm currently Anxious about.

Currently Buying…

 Lots of workout gear I finally got around to joining a gym this past week and I have been constantly looking for new workout gear I recently just bought a bunch of stuff from Forever 21!



post signature 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment