Saturday 4 January 2014

My NYE Makeup Look & Outfit

I know NYE has just past but I thought I would share with you all my NYE makeup look and outfit

I did change this up a little later in the night and decided to go for a bold red lip, added some winged eyeliner and some extra glitter to really make it sparkle for New Years.

Products Used in This Look:
Clinique Even Better Foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
MAC Minteralized NW15 Concealer
GOSH Pressed Powder - O2 SO Natural
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
ELF Contour Blush & Bronzer Duo
Tarte Blush - Memorable
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - Incandescent
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre - Epatant
Urban Decay Shadows - Naked 2, Venus
Anastasia Lavish Palette - Moss, Cream, Ballet
Tarte shadows - Maureen's Soccer Ball, Ali's Bicycle
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara
Urban Decay 24 Hour Glide on Pencil - Perversion
ELF Matte Pencil - Naturally Nude
Vivo Matte Lipstick - Natural Nude 
Buxom Lipgloss - White Russian
Love & Beauty Lipgloss - Pink



My Outfit for the Night


H&M Black Layering Tanks | Primark Raspberry Sheer Shirt | Forever 21 Workout Capri's | River Island Booties | Random Basic Stacking Bracelets | Jawbown UP Band - Mint  | Euronext Remy 18inch Hair Extensions - Blonde Frost


post signature
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment