Monday 18 November 2013

Fall/Autumn Nail of the Day

For someone who is as obsessed with nail polish and owns as many bottles of polish as I do I am surprised I have never put up a post about it!
So here goes :D I have had white tips for the last few weeks and think it is a total classic and a look I end up going back to time and time again. 
As we are moving into the end of Fall and beginning of Winter I really wanted to step up my mani game and get into those fall colors so the combination I decided to go for was purple and gold.

Wet n Wild Megalast - Disturbia & Sephora by OPI - Come to Pappa-razzi!




I just lve this combo together super pretty for any occasion!
I have always been a big fan of the Megalast polishes and it really sucks we cant get them here in the UK from retailers like boots because I think they would go down a storm!! I have found sites like Nelly.Com that sell all Wet n Wild but it is SO expensive. 
Come to Pappa-razzi! is very new to my collection after picked up 3 glitter polishes for $10 from the Sephora F&F sale they normal retail for $10 a piece which although is expensive I think totally worth it their glitters are amazing!

Hopefully I will be able to get some nail posts up pretty regularly and maybe some Christmas themed very soon ;)


post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment