Monday 5 August 2013

Miss Glossybox Unboxing & Review July/August 2013

I have been looking forward to receiving this box since last Miss Glossybox!! It is starting to become my fave I know it is aimed more towards to to the younger age range but I love that you actually receive makeup etc in them!!

Lets get into this months box!!
Loving the Purple this month!

Miss Patisserie - Starlight Macaroon Bath Fizzy. Price: £2 for 50g - www.miss-patisserie.com/shop

This smells freaking amazing!! I'm not really a bath person so bath fizzy things are pretty wasted on me. With how good this smells I really want to try it out so who know I might break a habit of a life time and actually take a bath instead of a shower!!


Glossybox - False Lashes.

I do love me some lashes and these bad boys are a super super dramatic!! I don't think I own any that come close to these and I have to say that I am pretty excited about trying them, it wont a be an everyday look I'm sure but I think for right event these will be pretty perfect :) From the feel of them they are good quality to.


Kiss - Nail Wrap. Price: £5.99 - www.asda.co.uk

Surprise surprise this is my favorite product in the box haha as you all will know I am a nail polish junkie and have been in love with nail wraps a lot recently. Cant wait to try these out I think I might try them in the next few weeks summer is disappearing here right now so it will be fall soon and these will jazz that right up :)

Beyonce - Midnight Heat Perfume. Price: £29.50 for 50ml - www.boots.com

I will be honest this is not my kind of scent I find it very strong, I am more of a fruity girly scent kinda of person and this is very much a night scent you def feel the Midnight Heat in the smell. I do love the packaging though pretty cool way to package a perfume sample!!


VO5 - Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray. Price: £3.69 for 200ml - www.boots.com

This is probably the product I have used the most recently, since having my hair cut shorter I find my hair goes flat a lot quicker and it bugs the crap out of me!! I do really like this and really help plump up your hair but I have to say I was expecting more from it I find that the results it originally gives doesn't last that long at all :(

That's everything for July/Augusts Miss Glossybox I really wish these where monthly because they are slowly becoming my fave box!!

If you would like to sign up for Miss Glossybox Click Here (*)


post signature
XOXO

* This is an Affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment