Tuesday 2 July 2013

MAC & Urban Decay Mini Haul + Swatches ❤

So although work has been a little crazy I still managed the other night to pop and do a little bit of shopping at House of Fraser and did a little damage at MAC and Urban Decay and had to pull myself away from even looking at the Chanel counter lol

Lets start out with the little bits I picked up at MAC...

Recently I have been obsessed with looking at different MAC shadows and seeing what I want to pick up next, plus all that has shown up on my Pinterest home page has been MAC shadows I just cant get away from them haha
I have been super into my taupeish purples recently so as soon as I saw Shale I had to pick it up and it has the best shimmer that isnt to over powering it is an amazing crease color. I has a little on the fence about Jest it was one of a few I was considering but decided to go with it its a perfect lid color again has shimmer which might be a little to much for some for an all over lip color.

some swatches...

Now onto the Urban Decay purchase, when I went over tot he counter I had no intentions on buying anything really I was umming and ahhing about the Naked Basics palette but I think I am just going to borrow my sister to see if I really think its work purchasing. Then I came across the Smoked palette, I had heard SO many people rave about this when it first came out but didnt really take much notice until I was their. As soon as I did though I fell in LOVE with the colors and couldn't wait to start using it!


So far I have been using the crap out of Freestyle, Rockstar and Mushroom they very much everyday colors for me so its perfect. I know I probably wear darker eye makeup than some for everyday but I love it and that's what makes this palette perfect :)

That's all for my mini haul I just booked my flights back to the US so I am trying to put myself on a spending ban but we will see how long that last because well its wont be that long haha I can try at least right?

I really hope to have more beauty posts up this week I promise!!

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment