Tuesday 23 July 2013

Glossybox Unboxing & Review July 2013 *Seaside Splash*

Ill be honest I have no real reason why I have been MIA recently apart from 1. I have kinda been stuck on what to blog about I want to bring more beauty reviews and more beauty related posts to here so hopefully I can start that and stick with it. Also it has been so f*@$ing hot and I don't just been hot I mean stand there and you sweat kind of hot, living on a island surround my a crap ton of water is a horrible combination for hot weather and my sanity.

Anyway let get back tot he point of this post its Beauty Box time of the month and we are kicking off with July 2013 Glossybox!! I am super happy with this box ill be honest all 3 of the boxes Ive been subscribed to have been pretty impressive lately I am loving it :)

This month theme is Seaside Splash so everything have a very beachy & under the sea look to it and I must say the box is pretty snazzy!!

A quick look at the Products...

Lets get into this...

Alterna Haircare - Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist. Price: £23 for 125ml - www.lookfantastic.com/alterna

I will say I have always been pretty intrigued by all these texture and sea salt spray and if they actually work and are worth the hype but I have naturally fluffy wavy hair and don't really like it. So I am pretty excited to have got this in a box and I haven't had to spend stupid money on it the only thing I am kind of worried about it that I have dry hair so hopefully that wont mess with it.


Essie - Sleek Sticks in So Haute. Price: £9.99 - www.boots.com/essiestockists

As we all know I am a nail polish addict so anything nail related I get super excited about plus it Essie haha Essie is probably my second fave nail polish brand and I have recently been pretty obsessed with nail wraps. The colors are more Christmasy than Id wear at this time of year but I will def be wearing them into fall!!


Sleek Makeup - Pout Paint in Rosette & Cloud 9. Price £4.99 each - www.sleekmakeup.com

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite product from the whole box!! When I first looked at the box I thought I only had the Pink but then under everything I found the white which I was so happy about as you can see from the swatches it makes an amazing pink when the colors are mixed and its totally me :)

Coola Organic Suncare Collection - Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented. Price: £29.99 for 50ml - www.amazon.co.uk

This is one of the products that's a bit eh for me I'm sure ill use it and it does fit in with the whole theme of the box but personally not something I'm excited to use or anything. With how the weather has been recently I will have it a try under my foundation and see if it does any.

Anatomicals - Spray Misty for Me Facial Spritz. Price: £6 for 100ml - www.anatomicals.net

In the past I have received Anatomicals in boxes and have been pretty impressed and I hope I grow to like this. I have tried it once or twice but I just don't feel it does anything its meant to refresh you and can be used as a setting spray but I honestly don't see any difference.

That's all for this months Glossybox!!
Are you subscribed to Glossy? did you get anything you loved in your box? Let me know down in the comments :)

If you would like to sign up to Glossybox click Here  (*)

post signature 
XOXO

* Is an Affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment