Thursday 20 June 2013

Thursday Thoughts

 
Thursday Thoughts

 Yay I am finally get more on track with blogging again so its Thursday and that means its time for Thursday Thought and Ill be linking up with my friend Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom :)

- It is super freaking hot at the moment well I say hot I mean muggy and clammy yet we have no sun WTF England its freaking mid June give up at least a few days of summer! We need a storm and like now to clear this crap, the joys of living on an island huh?

- I'm getting sick which sucks big time! I dont remember the last time I was actually sick but I have the worst sore throat at the moment, headache and earache. Why I do I get sick in summer this should only be a wonder thing damnit!

- I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this but the older I get the more little brats piss me off! I think work has a lot to do with this some days all it can be is screaming children and I suppose its not the kids themselves that piss me off but more the fact that the parents either cant control their brats or that they just don't care that they are acting up and screaming and getting under everyone's feet. People wonder why I dislike most children!

- More fires are popping up over Colorado so freaking scary to me having so many people out there I care about but being 4000 miles away.

- So my hair is growing longer well one half is the other half isn't doing so good and its driving me insane I have even changed the side of my head that I sleep on to see if that helps but nope!

- Someone has been drilling or something but all I have heard from 8.30am is construction work and I went to bed at 4am not a happy bunny!

- I just had 3 days off but I know have to work 6 days straight I hate it I have no weekend and the days just seem to go slow as all hell!

Thats it for this weeks Thursday Thoughts :)

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment