Well I haven't done this in a while but I am linking up with my friend Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for some Thursday Thoughts :)
- WTF is up with this weather?? like seriously we have a great week of sun and now its rain rain oh and more freaking rain!! Its freaking June and its feels like fall out there!
- My sister and I have finally figured out dates for when we are heading back to the US only 119 days to go until I see my Sister again. I haven't seen her since January and with times zones and work schedules we haven't been able to talk as much as we would like.
- So I started watching Arrested Development on Netflix I actually really liked it but the 4th season was complete and utter crap they should have just left it 10 years ago.
- I have been watching a stupid amount of extreme couponing and some show about sweepstakes and now all I want to do is cut coupons and enter sweepstakes to bad England is shit and doesn't have a lot of things like that.
- I really need to find some new shows to watch my main to shows The Walking Dead & Sons of Anarchy arent back until Sept even thought I keep seeing spoiler photos from set. Anyone have any suggestions I am thinking of checking out Justified.
- I think my hair is finally starting to get stronger and look better, I'm finding it inst breaking as much and its starting to even out at the ends :D Yay. I really need to dye it though but I'm kind of scared to.
- I realize most of my thoughts this Thursday are about TV shows maybe I should find something better to do with my life? lol
That's it for Thursday thoughts keep an eye out for Glossybox & Birchbox in the next few days as well as some more beauty related posts to :)