Monday 17 June 2013

Glossybox June 2013 Unboxing & Review

Yay Glossybox arrived super early this month but yet again it has taken me for ever to finally write this post whoops lol

I will say I am actually in love with this box so many great products that I will get so much use out of :)
This months box was Summer Looks and centered around festivals etc

 A quick look at the products...

Monu Professional Skincare - Soap Free Facial Wash. Price: £15.95 for 100ml - www.Monushop.co.uk

This facial wash smells pretty amazing with Bergamot and Lemon so I will love using this. I have had a few samples from Monu in the past and I have liked them so I hope that with this be really good for my face. It says that it is great for all skin types especially dry, maturing and sensitive ones which is great seeing as I have both dry and sensitive skin. My only problem with this product is though is that it literally falls out of the tube.

Figs & Rose - Coco Rose Lip Balm. Price: £5 for 12.5ml - www.feelunique.com

I am a total lip junkie so this is great and its not super thick and sticky which in another great plus! Not only is it 100% natural lip balm, it is packed with antioxidants, tinted and comes in a tube. It does come with a strong rose scent but that does wear off pretty quick but leaves a nice pink tint and is super moisturizing.

Helen E Cosmetics - Eye Pencil with Smudger. Price: £8  - www.helen-e.com

I don't with with all these beauty boxes that Ill ever need to buy an eyeliner again (Although I know I probably will but that's because I am a makeup junkie) I was super happy to see this product in the box because I do really like Helen E cosmetics and I don't have many brown eyeliners especially ones that are smooth enough to smudge out nicely. This is going to look great with a neutral smokey eye!

John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner. Price: £5.89 - www.boots.com/johnfrieda

Love Love Love these little fellas!! I hadn't used John Frieda until I used the purple toning one for when my hair was a little brassy and I am so excited to try these out! I change my shampoo and conditioners pretty regularly because I don't like my hair getting to used to something and I am always wanting to try new products. Great plus point for me as well is that these will be great for travel to pack in hand luggage in case luggage gets lost :)


MeMeMe Cosmetics - Long Lasting Nail Gloss in Innocent. Price: £5 - www.mememecosmetics.co.uk

Okay so I think we all know I love me some nail polish and well that's an understatement haha I have received a MeMeMe nail polish in the past and I really like it I think this will be the perfect base color for glitters though. its not as white as it looks in the picture it does have a cream base to it.

So that's it for this months Glossybox SO happy with everything cant wait to see what the future boxes hold :)

If you'd like to sign up to Glossybox Click Here (*)
 
post signature 
XOXO

(*) This is an affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment