Tuesday 18 June 2013

Birchbox June 2013 Unboxing & Review!!

This box I was super excited for it to come in just from the sneak peaks Birchbox had put on their Facebook page and this box did not disappoint!!

This month was the first with Birchbox redesign and I have to say I do like the new logo and everything. Only thing is is that the actual boxes are smaller than the previous but we still seem to get the same size products so hopefully that wont matter.

As you can see its now just a plan brown box with white detailing instead of the pink with the old logo, also the inside of the move has a cute chevron design. Again this box was all centered around festivals.
 You still get the normal menu cards and bag like normal just slightly redesigned and they also included a set of post cards from around the world. Not to sure if ill use them but they are pretty cool
A sneak peak at the products...

Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangle. Price: £15 - Birchbox Protect & Detangle

I m pretty sure this is the thing I was most excited about, with trying to get my hair in good condition and help it grow so I hope its going to help. It has pretty much everything in one which is great because the amount of hair products I put in my hair throughout the day is crazy and can weigh it down a little. This little spray sure packs a punch with it being vegan, paraben- and sulfate-free leave-in mist conditions, detangles and minimises frizz, while safeguarding colour and adding shine and also products against UV rays and heat. Whats not to love!!

 Color Club + Birchbox - Wanderlust Collection Nail Polish in London Calling. Price: £10 - Color Club Mini's

I am seriously loving all this nail polish these boxes have had recently!! Let just start off with I havnt really tried that many Color Club polishes in the past but I am in love with this color seriously its amazing for summer, well that's if England actually gets any summer.... 
Anyway the only problem I have with this polish is it dries way to quick like from the bottle to the nail its already tacky and you have to work pretty fast to get a smooth coat on the nail.

Green people - Sun Lotion SPF 15 with Tan Accelerator. Price £17.95 - Sun Lotion SPF 15

Ive received this in an old SheSaidBeauty box a long time again and well I havn't used it. I like the idea but the whole tan accelerator thing kinda puts me off with being super pale I feel like I will turn orange haha

ModelCo - Eye Define Eye Pencil in black. Price: £14 - Eye Pencil

As I said in my Glossybox Unboxing & Review I don't think I will ever need to buy another eye liner again with these beauty boxes which Is awesome! I have been loving this its the ones I seem to be grabbing for recently when doing my makeup in the morning for my waterline & tightline just glides straight on and is super black :)

Carole Franck - Fluide Fraicheur Phyto-Hydrant Face Cream. Price: £47.25 - Face Moisturizer

Why is it that every french skincare product these boxes send out I fall in love with? seriously they are so expensive but do such great things for my skin it makes me sad haha I have only used this a few times but it has been great for the dryer patches on my face before applying makeup!

They where all the main products in the box but they had another little box 
which inside had another little Color Club polish to share with a friend I loved this idea sucks that a bunch of people got the same color twice and some didn't but oh well still a great little touch :)

Thats all for this months Birchbox as you can see great freaking box :)


If you'd like to sign up to Birchbox Click Here (*)

post signature 

XOXO

(*) This is an affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment