Tuesday 14 May 2013

Mini MAC Haul + Swatches

If you hadn't seen I went shopping on my Birthday and spent a stupid amount of money at MAC and when I got home I realized the lady who served me missed the one thing I really wanted off of the list I gave her. One thing that annoyed me most about her though was the way she looked at me when I asked for the products I bought like I couldn't afford it, yes I look young and yes it was a lot of money to spend on makeup but don't look down on me because of that.

Anyway the other day I decided to put an order in with MAC online to get the item she missed off and a few other pieces :)


The 3 Items I ordered are: Pro Long Wear Paint Pots in: Mooncake (Baking Beauties Collection) & Let Me Pop, Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave Yourself.
I also order another Concealer but didn't see the point in taking pictures of that :)



Though I'd throw in some swatches :)


If you'd like to see what else I picked up from MAC on my Birthday check the video out:



post signature
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment