Linking up with my friend Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again for Thursday Thoughts :)
- I have been terrible at blogging and uploading videos for the last 2 weeks and I hate it! I didn't upload a video for 7 days 7 freaking days I normally have a schedule of a video every 2-3 days. I had to work a 6 day work week which means I don't have time to film or write once I get home I just want to sleep. I always mean to set write up a bunch of posts on a Sunday and just have them post everyday but something always gets in the way.
- I have to create a new Bloglovin account because I stupidly linked it with my real name so when someone I work with decided to Google my name it showed up. I know this may sounds stupid to some but I work with 5 guys they don't understand this shit and when they can make my life hell if they want to I don't need to add fuel to the fire of what can we make fun of Caitlin for. I like to keep my work life separate from my online presence if that makes any sense.
- I have been sucked into the world of online gaming again, Yes I'm a gamer (Xbox and PC) both of my parents are PC gamers and have been for years I think I played my first online game at the age of 9. I know this may seen so strange to some people but we aren't really the traditional family we can easily waste 5-6 hours a day in mythical realms lol Imagine Penny from Big Bang Theory when she starts online gaming but we wash and don't have food everywhere lol
- My birthday is May 4th and I plan on shopping and well after I saw my paycheck with my Quarterly bonus in it just WOW someone is going to have to cut me off after a while lol
- I'm pretty sure I am going to have a heart attack at work one of these days the guys love to jump out and scare the shit out of me when I walk out of rooms, their favorite is when I walk out the bathroom I have attacked one with a mop once.....
- My Favorite actress Katey Sagal is going to be on Glee May 2nd and then again next season this means I now have to start tolerating Glee again, but the fact she is going to be singing in next season makes me want to watch it she has an amazing voice!
So that's all from me this Thursday :)