Thursday 18 April 2013

My Spring Must Have Lip Products!!

Spring and Summer are the season where the bright lipsticks and glosses come out to play, seeing as I am new to the whole lip product world I havn't dared to go that far into the brights I personally really love the nudes and light pinks so I tried to combine both for my Spring must have lip products.
Now we all know I have a problem with buying lipsticks/glosses and never wearing them so this spring I am going to really get into the habit of using them..... I hope.

Lets get started with lipsticks
First and the Brightest they get are the Helen E lipstick in Marshmallow which is gorgeous on it came in a subscription box but I want to get a lot of wear out of it these coming seasons!! Next we have two of my newer purchases and they are the Maybelline ColorSensational Popsticks which to me just look so cool I love that they are like Popsicle's lol and no if you haven't come across these before they don't come out the color of the actual stick they once on the lips they come out very pretty pinks. On to the last two my Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel and Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry Short cake I think these ones are my all time favorite I wear them all year round but I think they are perfect spring colors!

here are some swatches :)
The colors go as listed above

Now onto the Lip glosses, I don't have as many must haves but I still cant wait to use them seeing as it is finally warming up over here!!

*From L - R: MUA Shade - 5 , Buxom - white Russian, Revlon - Bellini, L'Oreal Caresse Stain - Marilyn*

As you can see again a mixture of nudes and pinks the MUA and L'Oreal are perfect colors just to apply and go and are opaque enough to not have to wear anything underneath. The Buxom and Revlon I use over lipsticks and go perfectly with a hot pink lipstick base!

Some more swatches :)

L'Oreal, MUA, Revlon, Buxom


So those are all my Spring must haves, do you have any lip products you are loving this spring and think I should try out? let me know!

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment