Sunday 17 March 2013

Outfits of the Weekend

So this weekend was pretty low key but for once I actually got 2 days in a row off from work!! (That NEVER happens)

Saturday: 
Just went to Lunch with my sister and friend then went to see Burt Wonderstone I had some free tickets so thought hell why not and althought its got some pretty bad reviews I actually really like the film very funny!!

Outfit: 
Jacket - Primark
Long white top - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Long white layering Tank - H&M
Tan Boots - JustFab

Sunday:
Today has been a bit of a lazy day which I love it was heavily snowing earlier so I through of my comfy and warm clothes :) Ive been writting blog posts, watching movies and redoing some blog stuff in photoshop so not a whole lot.

Outfit:
Long white top - Primark
Long white Tank - H&M
Hoodie - Victoria's Secret PINK
Grey Sweat Pants - Fruit of the Loom

 Hope you all had a great weekend :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment