Wednesday 24 October 2012

October 2012 Joliebox Unboxing & Review

Ive been subscribed to Joliebox (which now by the way is part of Birchbox!! super excited about that for i think around 6-7 months (although I'm not sure and I'm to lazy to go check lol) They wowed me with my first box from them with including my favorite nail polish brand China Glaze so they set me up for great things and most boxes have been great. Ill be honest though this month has kind of disappointing the products are good but the likelihood of me actually using them isn't very high. I feel we fill out these beauty profile and the never send us things that match to that but hey that just my personal opinion.

So lets get into the box...

Just want to add I love the Fleur is on the Joliemag this month!! Inside is a small interview on her blog and Youtube channel, I always love a good read about how a Youtube star became popular :)

The products!!!


1. Iroisie - Soin Parfait Ultimate BB Cream.
I'd say over the last 4-5 months I have become a HUGE fan of BB creams I mix mine with a moisturizer and use a duo fiber brush to apply but it is so much fast and easier to start the day with just putting a BB cream on. So with being a huge BB cream can I am pretty excited to give these a try. My only gripe about the samples is I have no idea what shade they are (or if each sample is the same) they do say "The natural Pigments blend easily into the skin offering a buildable, flawless coverage" thought so we will have to see if they match at all. On another note I know the these boxes are only for us to try things out but I honestly don't think the amount of product in these would cover my face....we shall see.
* Get Free shipping and 4 samples from there range if you buy a full size BB cream and enter the code: "jolie" at checkout.

2. Jason - Bee Healthier Lip Balm Stick.
So lets begin with this I'm a HUGE lip balm/chapstick lover and well this ones also smells AMAZING I kid you not it smells like After 8 Mints or if you have no idea what they are it small like a mixture of mint and chocolate (well I think so anyway). You cant go wrong with a good lip balm and well this one is already in my purse I love it!.

3. MOA - The Green Balm.The little sample of the green balm is probably going to be one of the products I wont be using unfortunately I just have no use for it. Its meant to give moisture for chapped dehydrated skin which personally I just Germolene but that's because I grew up with using that but I can imagine this will be a great little product for someone to throw in there bags for everyday use. The really great thing about this product though is that its suitable for sensitive skin which is always a big plus for me.

4. LOV Organic - Lov is Beautiful.
This product is the Lifestyle product in the box which I'm not really sure if ive ever recieved a lifestyle product from Jolie before but personally I don't see the point this is a beauty sample box not a lifestyle sample box anyone else with me?? The this I really do like about this product though is the smell its a blend of white and green tea and has hints of peach and mango that's packed with Antioxidants and Zinc, it seriously smells so yummy! I probably wont drink it (strictly hot tea drinker here) but still smells amazing.
* Enter code "JOLIELOV" at checkout at www.lov-organic.com and get free shipping.

5. Ritessens - Cleanser or Exfoliant.
This bad boy is the full size product of the box and I'm really impressed with the size of the product not many boxes give large full size products away. I personally received the exfoliant of the 2 and I'm a little wary to try it due to my skin never being co-operative and I'm always worried with new products if they are going to break me out. Its says its "a powerful blend of natural plant extracts and Moroccan Argan oil" I am a huge fan of Argan oil and Ive heard a lot about Moroccan oil recently so def cant wait to try it and hopefully the scent isn't to strong or over powering.

So over all I would say worth the £10 subscription I will probably use 2 maybe 3 out of the 5 items.

If you would like to sign up to Joliebox:

If you would like to check out my Youtube video about this month beauty boxes click the link below
October 2012 Beauty boxes
*I am in no way affiliated with Joliebox, these thoughts are very much my own :)

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment